Fertility, conception, luteal phase – if you’re trying to conceive, these words may be all too familiar. In fact, reading them on this page may cause you to feel that slight restriction in your throat or a tightening in your chest. It’s a difficult topic for so many and yet, there is hope.
Liz Lalor, Australian homeopath, has worked with couples for many years. She has put together the Liz Lalor Fertility Program and in her own practice, has had over 300 births and an 87% success rate. Many couples conceive within the first few months of the program. She’s worked with couples who have experienced multiple miscarriages, Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome, endometriosis, a history of oral contraceptives and other challenges. I am pleased to have had the opportunity to study this program and to offer it to the community at Spark Wellness.
On this program, you can expect the following:
– Ovulation to return or become more regular
– Periods to either lighten if too heavy or to return if they’ve been absent
– Production of high quality vaginal mucus
– Increase in sperm count and viability
– Help in resolving past reproductive barriers
– Overall well being improved
Included in the program:
– Initial 90 minute visits for both partners
– 5 regular visits for her
– 2 regular visits for him
– All remedies included
These tests are helpful to have before your first visit:
– Follicle Stimulating Hormone(FSH): a blood test taken on Day 3 of your cycle.
– Progesterone: a blood test taken on Day 21 of your cycle
You should also buy Luteinizing Hormone urine strips to indicate ovulation. These are most cheaply available on the internet. You should test for ovulation every day from Day 6 onwards until you have a positive reading.
I recommend using this program over the course of 4-6 months. For many women, fertility is a delicate and time sensitive process. If you haven’t seen results in this period, it is important that you move on to next steps.
Cost: $850 for the entire program
To get started, please call us at 612-232-6453.